Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Friday, July 22, 2011

Upcoming Reviews!

I have been a busy bee this past month!!! So far, my read count reads 72 books read this year! Awesome! :D I do have a life, please believe me! Haha!
 Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that inspiration has struck me and I have been writing non stop on hopefully my debut novel. I will keep you post on what I am thinking about doing with it! :)))

Now on to the whole review challenge I have taken up ever since I started this Review Blog back in April. I have been trying to better myself with the whole review thing. To not bash, but to critique. To not kiss ass, but to list reasons why I think you should read this book. Well, I have had plenty of tips and plenty of great ideas thanks to my friends Creative Reviews over on Goodreads.com. Check em out! :
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/46156.Creative_Reviews

Anywho, I just wanted to let everyone know that what they should expect pretty soon for upcoming reviews!
In this order, mind you. (I need to keep it organized hehe)

Jenny Pox by J. L. Bryan

Fallen Eden by Nicole Williams



Renouncing the Future by Stephen Kata


On Dark Shores: The Lady by J. A. Clement

Expect these reviews within a couple weeks or so. I say by the beginning of August! So excited! :D

1 comment:

Jennifer Lane said...

Good luck on your debut novel, Cassandra! Jen