Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kindle User's Delight!!!!


I posted about this series earlier for the giveaway Ya-Aholic is hosting, but I just recieved news from Shawn Maravel's facebook that they are now available for the Kindle! I have a Kindle (thanks to my Uncle this past Christmas) and I stalked Ms. Maravel's blog FOREVER hoping to recieve news as soon as possible that they were now available for Kindle! WELL NOW THEY ARE! YAYAYAYAY!

Just thought I would let my lovely followers in on the great news I had just recieved! Now shall we all enjoy the delight of this amazing series I have been begging to get my hands on! :D

Go to these links and purchase it!
http://www.amazon.com/Volition​-ebook/dp/B005E7PW02/ref=sr_1_​1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=13114785​18&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Severanc​e-Volition-ebook/dp/B005E8K8EG​/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qi​d=1311478630&sr=1-2

Happy writing and reading Yall! :D

No comments: