Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fallen Eden by Nicole Williams


Synopsis:
If happily ever after were a place, twenty-year-old Bryn Dawson would be on the farthest planet from it.

Reduced to stolen glances and secret meetings as they await a Betrothal the Council is bent on stalling, William and Bryn have to settle for happily right now, but with a man like William Hayward at her side, Bryn’s hardly settling.

The day John Townsend sends an army of Immortal mercenaries intent on destroying everyone Bryn loves, she must make the decision generations of star-crossed lovers before her have—live alone or die together. William’s made his decision, Bryn’s the one fate’s waiting on.

But fate will only wait so long until it makes the decision for her.


*******

Oh my, I don't even know where to begin with this fabulous work of art. (I am not in any way trying to butter up the author, this is seriously the best series I have read this year. Absolutely divine!) The story begins a couple months after the first book catching up with the much divided Hayward family, and the main character, Bryn. The story hits right off the bat and straight in to action just as the first book in the series did. The characters are still their funny selves and are even funnier this go round. That is one of the main reasons why I love this series so much, its not so serious all the darn time and they can still be sarcastic as the next person! Also, then there is William. The very top reason why I love this series so much. This whole book is nothing like I thought Williams would have taken it in, IN A GOOD WAY. I just did not see anything that was thrown my way in this heartbreaking story. This whole story was unpredictable, heartbreaking, and so heartwarming all at the same time. If you ask me, that is the simple ingredients to make a very amazing book!

A couple times I was frustrated with the story, but not in the usual way where I would automatically blame the author. Williams took it in a realistic way and every decision Bryn had made, I would have made myself. I just wish Williams would have warned in the beginning that I would had to have my tissues by my side for most of the story. The ending was fabulous with out meaning to leave a big cliff hanger. I am not giving anything too big away by saying "What did Patrick's father want to talk to him about?" I really hope it is not what I am thinking it is. Please, Williams, DO NOT KILL ME! I NEED TO KNOW SOON WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! (It is safe to say I am very addicted to this series Williams has graced upon us.) 

The story in now way was ever boring and again Williams' writing style was amazing and easy to cling to every single word that she had written in Fallen Eden as with the first book, Eternal Eden. If the next book, United Eden (coming out this November! :)))) has the same writing style, with the simple ingredients that make this series so phenominal then consider me (the possible number one fan?) game on!!!

Overall: READ THIS! I would never steer you wrong! :)

Book Cover: Pretty. Don't really get how it has anything to do with the story inside?

No comments: