Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Friday, July 15, 2011

Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams



"He sounded like the angel of death coming to teat apart every last living thing on earth, down to the last remaining organism"

Bryn is running away from her past of heartache and torture and by some miraculous string of events - or by closing her eyes and randomly pointing to a place on a map - she ended up in Oregon, and to a college where she could transfer to. The book starts out with unpacking her vehicle and being saved by a curb slaying hunk, named Paul Lowe. After some occurrences she makes an enemy out of the College's slut. Life goes on. Then a professor makes her give a tour to a unknown rich boy. On a Friday night. Yeah, because Bryn is so popular and has several parties she needs to attend. She wishes. After arguing - unsuccessfully - with the professor she final agrees to it. Little does Bryn know this night is going to change her life forever. Literally. The night she looks into William Winter/Hayward's (read and you will understand) eyes a big change will occur within them both.

Eternal Eden was a breath of fresh air. A very big gulp of fresh air. The kind of fresh air you saver after being locked up in the house all day just because you couldn't put this book down for a second, not even to go pee. I loved Bryn as the main character. She was not at all whinny as most girl characters are when they meet their first love. Nor did she let him on thinking she was "googoogaga" over him the very first moment she noticed him. She was smart and witty and very funny when it came down to hiding her feelings from him. William was not going to quit until she was his. William is a character I am VERY fond of. He saves the day, he charming, he is handsome, he is actually funny instead of the whole I-am-serious Edward thing going on. I love when the two love interest are funny and charming instead of serious and kind of cold all the damn time. You are immortal, LIVE A LITTLE! The whole plot of this story made good sense and while some of it was unrealistic, it was great! I mean its fantasy, its going to be a little unrealistic. DUH! Anywho, this is a great story and the second installment of this trilogy is soon to make its debut very soon! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am too excited for this.

Cover: Pretty cute. It captured my interest instantly.

Overall: READ IT!!!! Its amazing and fun. I loved every minute of it.
<3

No comments: