Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Friday, July 15, 2011

Ello, Followers;

I was talking to an author last night about different things, and I was telling her about my blog and my vision for how I want this blog to be. I want to further my reviews and start reviewing EVERY book I have ever read from this point. Its harder than it sounds believe me. I want to be able to start doing ARC reviews to help new or popular author's books out there. I also want to read things that I may not usually read. I would also LOVE to be able to do book giveaways. That would be awesome. One problem, I am too modest to start begging author's for advanced copies of thier books. I feel like I will be invading and not accomplishing what I want to set out and do. I would also LOVE to get more followers.

With this being said, and to the followers I already do have, I need some tips on how to approach this and get the word out I want to be more than just a reader, I want to be that reader where people want to read my reviews and consider what my reviews say.

If I could get ANY form of tips, hints, or just a plain slap in the face on how I can accomplish this task would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to the followers I already do have. :)

Cassandra

No comments: