Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Saturday, July 30, 2011

If I Had a Magic Lamp. (IML)

If I Had a Magic Lamp is a new weekly event that Ya-Aholic hosts! If you look on the right side of my page you will see it! Click the link to go to her blog and be apart of this new awesome feature! Its where I will be sharing  three (3) things  I so desperately wish for or plan on having /doing in the future dealing with books, or reading/reviewing related.

 I am going to be doing this every Saturday (I know, I am super de-duper late, but I had a long day and just now had time to check this new event out!) SO, let gets on with these three wishes! Hopefully my genie will be kind enough to grant for me! :)

1st Wish: I would love to get the chance to read The Iron Knight by Julia Kagawa and review it for my book blog. For some reason to be able to get in Ash, the Winter Prince, head would be so amazing. I seriously cannot wait until October 25, 2011 (MY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!! :)) but, if I have to, I would not mind. It would be well worth the wait!


2nd Wish: My second wish is to be able to be a well known reviewer. That would be amazing. I wish to have a popular blog where people look to see reviews, upcoming book news, and as well giveaways. I took this reviewing thing as a side hobby. I enjoy reading, why not share it with others who enjoy reading? My inpirations so far come from Hayley from Ya-Aholic, and Kristi from The Story siren. They are my idols in my eyes and have very successful blogs. I hope to reach this one day! :) *fingers crossed*





3rd Wish: My third wish is being able to have my very own library. Not the kind of library that other people go and take out books, but the kind where I would have my own room filled with nothing but books. I have had this vision ever since I was a little girl. My parents had a room just for me and my sister filled with nothing but books on shelves. I hope to one day one my own house that would have these same shelves filled with nothing but my favorite books! That would honestly be a dream come true!


That concludes this week of my wishes! Tune in next saturday to see three more wishes! :)
What would you wish for if you had a magic lamp!?

2 comments:

Shawn Kirsten Maravel said...

I Love your third wish! I have the same wish! hehe.

Delilah (Del) said...

Ummm... Pretty sure that bookshelf is amazing!!!!