Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Monday, September 10, 2012

Honor by Teresa Mummet


Synopsis:

There are two sides to every story. Honor Student is the story told from Emma's perspective. A college student who lacks discipline falls for her professor but he has secrets that could cost her her life. Honor Thy Teacher is the story from William's perspective. A college professor with very unique tastes and lots of secrets.

************

Honor by Teresa Mummet, is both Honor Student, and Honor Thy Teacher. I read the first one and it was alright, all they did was fight, leave each other, guilt trip each other and have sex. It was exhausting to read. The sex scenes were amazing though! I really liked those but the story had some holes and seemed made up as the author wrote it. She put no thought into the relationship aspect. Fishy stuff happens and you think all is right in the world. They "fall in love" have amazing sex/fight.sex/fight/make-up sex. Then I begin reading Honor Thy Teacher...WTF!? I mean, his back story is real interesting, but you find out some crazy lies he told Emma! What!? But he loves her? No. That's not love. That's lust. She's a good fuck and that's it. Don't make it into what it is not! Gross.

It was an alright read, I wish Teresa put a lot more thought than she did with these books, put more love than lust and lies. Then it would have been a great read! I may read the third and fourth when they come out in a bundle but other than that...Nah.

No comments: