Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bared to You by Sylvia Day


Synopsis:

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness…
He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...
****************************


Wow, oh wow! Close to Fifty Shades, but with its own twist! I very much enjoyed Bared to you by Sylvia Day. It was an amazing emotional roller coaster! I loved Eva's character, she was pretty kick ass and girly at the same time! It had the same alpha male, mega rich, and little girl just starting out in the world, and amazing HOT chemistry and amazing HOT sex. I am surprised I enjoyed this book so much, just like I was with enjoying Fifty Shades! Gideon, oh my Gideon. At first I didn't like his name. Who in the hell names thier kid Gideon! But, man. He was amazing to read. There was a couple parts in the story (when you get to this phase of the story, you'll know what I mean.) that I could have seriously done without.
I seriously cannot wait until Reflected in You and continue with thier love story. I recomment this to you Fifty Shades lovers. :)


No comments: