Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Long Time, No See!

Hey everyone! It has been a very long time since I have had a chance to get on here! I recently just gained internet connection back, so I am back in the game! A lot has changed with me and I hope I didn't lose too many people in the process! I have not been reading as much as I would have liked because I have just been way too busy with writing, and dealing with a few life situations, but every thing is good on my end and back to normal!

I just moved into a house with my boyfriend, bought a brand new car, and writing my newest creation! Hopefully I can get it done, edited, and then published as soon as possible for my lovely's! I have a bunch of books lined up for this month and am looking forward to reading others. Hopefully I can jump into Giveaways as well! It is going to be a lot of work to get this book blog back going again and hopefully better this time around!

Wish me luck!

:)

-Cassandra

No comments: