Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox!!!!!

In My Mailbox, or IMM, is hosted by Kristi from the Story Siren! I will be doing this weekly on every Sunday! YAY! :)

Since I am very new to this I am going to tell you about all the new books I had recieved this past month. You will be surprised of how much books I can buy within such a few short weeks! I have a serious problem. Really. I do. I need help.

Last month on the twenty-fifth, it was my boyfriend, Sam and I's two year anniversary, I bought him a car stereo and he bought me two hundred dollars worth of amazing books! :D He is the one<3

Books I already read on Kindle but liked so much I bought for my bookshelf:


 
Volition and Severance by Shawn Maravel
Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


Books for review:

 

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Ten Thing We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely

Giveaways:



Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini



Ebooks:
The Wanderer by Shawn Maravel
The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

2 comments:

darkangelsj said...

I love Unearthly, wanna follow my blog (newbie) angelscanread.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

I'm excited to see the review on Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, I've heard about it and it looks good.

I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog, I know, I know, I'm sorry to spam, but I'd love it.
www.dogearedandcoffeestained.blogspot.com
Thank you!