Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reviews Coming VERY soon!

I have been a busy bee these past weeks. I have been bombarded with nothing but books (not that I am complaining in the least bit!) as of late, and with everything going on in my life it has been very hard for me to sit down and write these reviews.

I am going to explain to you the reading/reviewing process that I go through, just so you can get a picture as to why I can write a review I haven't read in about a week or so. When I read a book, I will always have a note pad by my side. Literally, no matter where I am at reading there is a tiny note pad right there beside me. If something catches my eye, or makes me come out with some sort of reaction that is not normal I will write it down and make sure to include that small non-spoilling detail in my review. So, this makes it pretty easy with reviewing.

I am also very bad with be distracted and I have a slight taking to procrastinating at the most appropriate times. (sarcasm)

Now enough about how I suck at being able to procrastinate at the most convenient time, let me tell you what reviews are coming up and what I am reading now! :)

Reviews To Come:
The Fallen Star and The Underworld by Jessica Sorensen


On Dark Shores: The Lady by J.A. Clement

Blood Like Poison Series by M. Leighton


Crossroads by Mary Ting


What I am Reading Right Now:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

2 comments:

Rachel Brooks said...

I can't wait to read The Iron Knight! I'm so excited about it!

Also, I’m a new follower— wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

Cassandra Richards said...

The Iron Knight is amazing, just really emotional! Make sure to keep your tissues close at hand! Seriously! :)

Thank you for following! I absolutely love your blog! I never laughed so hard at some of your posts!

^.^