Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I swear, I am still alive!

I know what you are thinking. What in the world happened to Cassandra? Why hasn't she posted stuff in a while? Is she still reading? All very good questions, though no one had the heart to ask. :( I am alright and still breathing, so let's all settle down with the questions! (SARCASM. I am so in the mood to use sarcasm all day long hehe :))

First off, I have been in the most inspiring moods lately reading all these great books by M. Leighton, Jessica Sorensen, Shawn Maravel, and Nicole Williams to name a few. (Read their books, they are the divas of YA. :))  So, what you ask? What do I do with all the inspiration just piling in me? Well, I write my heart out of course. I have been working on this story for three years. Literally. Three years today I started this story. I have changed so much in it, that I feel comfortable to move on with it. Such as publish it very soon maybe. :)) Hehehe!

Second off, my boyfriend got a new tattoo and I got a new piercing! I know, I know. I didn't get anything too dramatic, and i like to think of it as an accomplishment. I am terrified of needles and anything associated with pain. Just not my cup of tea! Anyway, I have been taking care of him as he is with me. (We like to baby eachother. :)) He got "Dias Vail" on his arms, and I got my Monroe pierced. Now, for those who have no idea what this is, think of Marylin Monroe. She had a "beauty mark" just above her lip. That is basically a Monroe piercing. :)) I am loving it, even though it is kind of sore right now and I cannot eat anything! BEST DIET EVER! Just kidding. I am very hungry. Feed me!? :)

So, I have been quite busy last week to this week and I promise on catching up my reviews VERY soon. :)) I won't overload on the reviews so I will probably put about one or two for the next week or so! :))
Thank you for being patient with me and following my blog! You guys have no idea how lucky I am to have you guys actually interested in what the stupid things come out of my mouth are! :)) You guys are the best!

What have you been up to while I was out!? Any cool books you're reading now???? :))

2 comments:

Shawn Kirsten Maravel said...

Cassandra, thanks for the shout out and I'm happy to hear that you've been productive!

I've been working on my fourth story. Only about 20,000 words into it but I'm loving it! So excited to get the rest down then edit edit edit!

What's your story about?!

Cassandra Richards said...

You are so welcome! Thank you! It is so hard to be productive when you have a full time job, take care of three little doggies, and with every thing inbetween that comes up!

I know what you mean about being excited! I am so hoping I can actually go through with it! It is like my child and I have to send him to Kindergarden for the first time! I am just like so excited but so nervous as well! And my goodness with all this editting! It is like writing was the easy part. Now here comes editting! haha!

My story is about a young women who must fullfill "The Prophecy" to save the world. I have to come up with an awesome catchy synopsis for it! Haha! There are angels, fallen angels, demons, all kinds of paranormal in this story! haha! :)