Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Fallen: Raziel Review.

Description: Allie Watson recently just finds out she is dead and was ran over by a bus. Tragic. Then there is this HANDSOME, sexy man, named Raziel that suppose to whisk her away to heaven. Nope. To hell. At the last minute Raziel sees the flames and pulls her back in severely injuring himself. Now they stuck with each other, and I will tell you what, the sexual tension was so tense they bickered like two married couple. Annoying. Until finally happily ever ending? I don't know.

My Opinion: I like this story, just some parts seem really off to me. I don't like how they bickered through out the book. It was absolutely annoying. Granted at some points it was amusing and went along with the story just fine, but after a while it started to tick me off to where I did not want to read it anymore. I get enough bickering from my home life. I don't want to hear it from a book. Another part was how she was dead, but still ate, went to the bathroom, aged, ate some more, and had sex a lot. I did not mind the sex part one bit, but I don't understand if she is dead, shouldn't she at least not age? That is just my thought. These things annoyed the shit out of me the much farther I read, because it then began to get confusing.

Now, granted I gave four stars to this damned book, but it was a WELL deserved four stars. The story and plot are absolutely amazing. I loved it. Original. Anything original DESEREVES credit. I loved how this was not a YA novel, but I got all the necessary feelings that I would usually get from those YA novels, WITHOUT feeling like a prude!!!! It was amazing. It was just NOT what I was expecting. I picked this book up thinking I was going to get that teenage romance. WRONG! I got a whole a hell a lot more than that. It was very graphic. Think mild erotica. I liked this fact, again becuase I did not feel like a prude little girl reading what teens read. Not saying that is a bad thing, its just NOT my thing.

Overall: Anyway, I liked this book, I am going to give the next one, The Fallen: Demon, a very fair try. Hopefully it doed not dissapoint and I can still get my daily dose of sexy Raziel. :)

Book Cover: A+++++++. Who wouldn't want a SEXY beefy man with wings hogging all the cover space? I want to meet them and laugh in their faces for lying their asses off (granted, it you're a guy, then I would understand)

No comments: