Names Cassandra, nice to be aquainted;

My photo
I am 20 years old. I am currently going to University of Cincinnati to major in English. I have been an avid reader since I began reading at a very young age. I have decided to take up reviewing as a hobby and to never sell out! My biggest dream as of right now would be to become a very well-known published author. Keeping my fingers crossed. Do not be afraid to email me @ CassandraRichards25@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you would like for me to review your book! :D

Thursday, January 9, 2014

REVIEW: Stranded by J. C. Valentine


"You did something to me that day, Poppy," he said, his voice gone low and gravely. "I haven't been the same since. From the time I wake up to the time I go to bed at night, you're all I think about, I want you, Poppy. I need you."

Felix Sinclair doesn't do relationships anymore ever since he was badly hurt by an ex. He's a single, powerful playboy with a sexy smile.
Poppy Montgomery, just recently divorced, has no friends but a rescue dog, named Bo. She doesn't even have job. Her life is slowly falling apart it seems. Convincing herself the single life is what she needs she closes herself in a lonely house out in the middle of no where.
The two meet when Felix crashes his car in the ditch near her house and stumbles to her door needing help. What they didn't expect was to fall into bed filling the night with passion that would change both their lives forever.

This was a quick read, and though I don't really like novellas all that much this was a very good start to a stand alone series that has characters that interweave in each story. I also promise that book #2 That First Kiss is a full length novel that insures to carry on the tone Stranded has gave us.

I highly recommend this series and even though you can read each book a stand alone, I advise you start with this novella. It sets the tone of the series and a great quick read!

No comments: